On completion of the course you will be confident that you can:
- Recognise and understand the structure of work sections which is based upon the Common Arrangement Work Sections (CAWS).
- Create and edit a specification, using clause editing tools, NBS Guidance and NBS Plus.
- Supplement existing NBS Guidance with your own office knowledge.
- Understand the concept of office standards as a useful basis for project specification, saving time in the specification writing process and ensuring consistency. - Format and print the specification.
- Print specialist reports.
- Define user access to specifications and preliminaries.
- Understand the fundamentals of revisions and their use during the specification process.
- Create, edit and import project schedules