By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Utilise administration tools to ensure office wide functionality and performance, helping to maintain a standard layout of documents created within the software.
- Retrospectively apply document permissions, ensuring that as the project grows, so do the team who can work on the specification.
- Understand office standards and the recommended steps in their creation.
- Use updating tools to enable safe reuse of project specifications.
- Discuss good practice in using NBS Specification writing software.