An introduction to NBS Landscape, for landscape architects who create and edit landscape specifications.
This introductory course covers how to effectively use the software, along with supporting guidance on best-practice specification writing.
As well as receiving CPD accreditation on completion of the course, attendees will find time spent with an experienced NBS trainer a valuable asset to their development. A product-specific training manual will also be given to attendees to take away with them at the end of the course.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the structure of work sections which is based upon the Common Arrangement Work Sections (CAWS)
- Create and edit a specification and set of preliminaries using clause editing tools, the NBS Guidance and manufacturers’ information
- Understand the basics of Office Standards as a useful basis for project specification, saving time in the specification writing process and ensuring consistency
- Track changes to your specification by using Revisions
- Format, print and export the specification
- Define user access to specifications and preliminaries