Using the NBS Plug-in for Autodesk Revit
An introduction to the NBS Plug-in for Autodesk® Revit® which allows specifiers to link an NBS specification with models created in Autodesk® Revit® 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015.
The NBS Plug-in can be used to import objects from the NBS National BIM Library into Autodesk® Revit®; to create an outline specification from the model; and to associate objects, either from the NBS National BIM Library or from other sources, with systems and clauses from the specification. It establishes an active link between the model and the specification and allows you to run checks to avoid conflicting information between them.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Import generic and manufacturers' objects from the NBS National BIM Library into your model
- Understand how the NBS National BIM Library objects map to NBS Create systems and clauses
- Create an outline specification from your model
- Associate objects with specification systems and clauses
- Annotate objects with NBS references and descriptions in your model
- Run the Association Report and resolve any conflicts between your specification and model
- View specification clauses and NBS guidance from the model
Note: We recommend this course for NBS Create users. If you are an NBS Building, NBS Landscape or NBS Scheduler user, please contact us for more information about this course.