This presentation explains where LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) can be installed as an alternative to oil, factors that affect their use, environmental benefits and financial incentives. It will help you to understand the following topics.
- Understand the types of LPG available
- Understand and identify where LPG can be physically installed looking at siting and safety issues
- Understand the environmental benefits and financial incentives for using LPG including the Green Deal and the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Understand how a metered LPG supply can be used on a housing development
- Understand the key legislation and codes of practice that apply
- Understand LNG as an off grid energy solution for large industrial customers