The Management of Pre-Construction Health and Safety (2015)
This 2 day course is aimed at all CDM 2015 duty holders and those involved in construction planning, design and management.
- It has been developed to guide you through the regulatory requirements and practical implementation of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
- The course covers the implications for all duty holders to discharge their duties and includes the historical background for changes.
- It considers the expectations of the HSE in what they hope to achieve and provides detailed analysis for applying CDM 2015 following the HSE’s accompanying L-Series Guidance and the associated HSE-CITB industry guidance documents.
- It provides an insight into the intentions and implications of CDM 2015 for duty holders in the Pre-Construction Phase and the detailed requirements for discharging health and safety coordination duties
- It also includes guidance for existing CDM Coordinators on how they can utilise their experience to advise and assist CDM 2015 duty holders.