Using Quality Assurance to Manage Risk for Design and Construction Firms
Holistic risk management assessment tool for design and construction firms in order to raise awareness of risk management issues and the quality assurance principles that can be applied to mitigate such risks.
- Completion may be by more than one person to share learning benefits.
- May be undertaken as one exercise or in stages.
- Detailed risk profile report provided with prioritised action points.
- Facility for further re-assessments and feedback.
- Optional shorter 'standard' version to deal only with high professional indemnity risk aspects.
- Free of charge regardless of QBE client status.
Useful for all designers and senior personnel but of particular value to managers and supervisors.